Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 1 Day 1

Well today is week 1 day 1 of my new beginning, I have to come up with a game plan to keep myself from getting distracted, so I am writing out my daily to do list, I will post it later on. today I have to go to Port Orchard for court, My daughter Makenna would like to change her name, I'm not ready for this development but we will keep pressing forward!(a little while later) she decided that she wouldn't change her name without my blessing so as it turns out I didn't need to be their! oh well! I got allot done today, I went to work source in Tumwater and registered for unemployment and spoke to a Veterans Retraining counselor, found out some awesome news about returning to school(again I will keep you posted as to what I might do). I am very happy to have such a loving and supporting wife, thank you Katy!

No comments:

Post a Comment