Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Saturday 1 Oct 2011

Today was a busy day, I got up at 5:00 am with my two little ones Haley and Hannah, they got a treat and went to men's breakfast at 6:00 with me, we had a great time! then we came home and got changed for our soccer games Hannah's was at 10:15 and Haley's game was at 12:00. I had a great time watching them play(man if I could just tap in to there natural energy source). all in all it was a super duper day! After soccer the Himes and Mattos family's joined us at Inferno's in lacy to chow down on some amazing pizza! and then we rested for a couple of hours before heading to the Living Water movie night, 390 men watched Courageous and rose to the challenge of leading our families and being better fathers(it was a life changing experience and I highly recommend it.
I had a great day and was relaxed!

No comments:

Post a Comment