Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Day After

Today started off great even though I woke up late, I had a great attitude going into work today, but it slowly started to deteriorate as the day progressed. It seems as though there is a secret at work and the people that don't have a job after Friday are being left out of the loop, I know that it is probably the enemy playing mind games with me but it is a feeling never the less! Today I packed up my belongings and purged my computer of all the junk I have amassed over the last 3 years; and I realized that for the first time since February 1995 I would not have access to a military installation! Wow, that is a trip! the prognosis for the day is(drum roll please, DDDDD)
I am still embracing the loss of my job and expectant for what the lord has in store for me! only I can change my attitude and yes I need to work on that! tomorrow is my last day I am supposed to receive my final check in paper form and then the next chapter of my life will Begin. It will be hard to say good by to some of the people I work with but I feel a sense of calm as I think about the last minute details of my departure...what will God have for me!
Psalm 40:5 Many, Lord my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.

No comments:

Post a Comment