Friday, September 30, 2011

Last Day of Employment

Well the end has finally come. My last day of work has ended with my final paycheck in hand! I would like to say that I am a little saddened by this but, I am extremely optimistic and eager to see what the Lord has in store for me and my family. today was fairly easy and nothing out of the ordinary happened, it was all quiet on the home front(so to speak). I have a great referral letter from my ex-boss and I have found out that their are allot of programs offered by the VA to assist in my transition. I think that what I am most anticipating is the return of my wife from her Zonta meeting, I cant wait until she returns to comfort me with he love and affection, she should be home on Sunday night! tomorrow morning is the Men's Breakfast and then the movie Courageous in the evening, this should be awesome!
Romans 8:16-17 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs-heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment