Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The News

Today I found out that as of friday I will join the ranks of the millions of unemployed people, my first thought was were is the camera, this is a joke right!(pause for dramatic effect) Well, its not a joke and no, there wasnt a camera, well at least I didnt see one. I then decided to embrace this situation and use it as a tool to reconstruct Starkman, I will be blogging my accomplishments my stumbles and my triumphs over the next few months as I try to figure out were I will go from here! Please join me on my journey and feel free to push me and extend friendly advice along the way.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord,"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Today is a new Beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment